SAVE THE DATE!
2019 Keji Multisport Festival will be held on September 6, 7, and 8.
The Inaugural Keji Multisport Festival 2018
Saturday, September 22 * Women’s Triathlon * Multisport & Culture Workshops * Children’s Programming
Sunday, September 23. 2018 * Open Triathlon with World Qualifying Spots for Standard Distance
Imagine the magic of endurance sport while surrounded by lush forests, flowing rivers, peaceful lake waters and a unique cultural landscape rich with Mi’kmaw stories and traditions at Nova Scotia’s beloved Kejimkujik National Park. Whether a first-time participant or a seasoned veteran this venue is sure to inspire!
- The morning of Saturday, September 22 will be dedicated to Nova Scotia’s first Women’s Only Triathlon. This first-time event will see women and girls aged 12 & over of all abilities experience triathlon in a gorgeous setting with an all-female cast! This year we will offer 2 distances – Super Sprint and Sprint.
- Saturday afternoon will feature Multisport and Culture Circles (Workshops), where female participants will have the opportunity to try out a variety of other complimentary outdoor pursuits with experienced and qualified leaders (think Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Yoga on SUP, mountain biking, fat biking, cyclocross, drumming, dancing, medicinal plant identification, trail running and Kayaking).
- Sunday, September 23 will be a day for male and female participants to join forces and enjoy an exciting day of triathlon racing and for some vying World Qualifying Spots for the Standard Distance. Super Sprint, Sprint, Standard Distance Triathlon, Standard Distance AquaBike and Team options as well.
Registration for each event available on Race Roster. Note that there are separate links for each days activities .
In late September Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site is truly a place where you can escape the hustle and bustle of the world and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Nova Scotia. …. Be sure we “CatchYou@Keji” in September!
Spend the night at Kejimkujik! You can set up a tent at one of the campgrounds, drive up in your RV, or even rent an oTENTik or rustic cabin. Make your reservation online. Kejimkujik: https://reservation.pc.gc.ca/Kejimkujik
However, if you wish to stay at a bed-and-breakfast, cottage, motel or hotel, here are a few options. Distances are measured from the Park’s main gate.
- Mersey River Chalets (5 km): http://merseyriverchalets.com/mrc/
- Caledonia (15 km): https://www.bbcanada.com/10580.html
- Annapolis Royal (45 km): http://www.exploreannapolisroyal.com/links_accommodations.html
- Digby (65 km): http://digbyarea.ca/accomodations/
- Bridgewater (65 km): https://www.staynovascotia.ca/bridgewater-4012.php
- Mahone Bay (80 km): https://www.mahonebay.com/stay
- Lunenburg (90 km): https://www.explorelunenburg.ca/places-to-stay.html